More about the NICONET Newsletter
The NICONET Newsletter (ISSN 1373-6787) informs you on the evolution of the SLICOT Library and other CACSD software, as well as about related workshops.
Contributions from our readers related to control software are welcome. We invite you to submit your contributions to the SLICOT or NICONET contact person(s). Each submission will be acknowledged and reviewed by the NICONET Newsletter editor.
Since the first issue in July 1998 till July 2004, the NICONET Newsletter appeared normally twice a year (in January and July) and can be accessed from this site (see below).
Editor: Sabine van Huffel
More about the WGS Newsletters
The WGS Newsletters (ISSN 0921-0490) inform you on the evolution of the SLICOT Library and other CACSD software. Twelve issues of the WGS Newsletter have appeared from 1985 until October 1997.
The first ten issues are only available in hard copy format from the WGS secretariat. From issue 11 on, the WGS Newsletter is available in electronic form, see below.
The Newsletters can be accessed in the following way:
- NICONET Newsletter 13, July 2004
- NICONET Newsletter 12, January 2004
- NICONET Newsletter 11, July 2003
- NICONET Newsletter 10, January 2003
- NICONET Newsletter 9, July 2002
- NICONET Newsletter 8, February 2002
- NICONET Newsletter 7, July 2001
- NICONET Newsletter 6, January 2001
- NICONET Newsletter 5, July 2000
- NICONET Newsletter 4, January 2000
- NICONET Newsletter 3, July 1999
- NICONET Newsletter 2, January 1999
- NICONET Newsletter 1, July 1998
Ad van den Boom, February 6, 2002, updated: Vasile Sima, August 12, 2005